Sunday, October 19, 2014

Two Vehicle Collision On S. 6th Street And W. Historic Mitchell Street, Multiple Injuries

Photojournalist jumps into action and helps injured man from bleeding to death from a head injury.

October 19, 2014

"I arrived at an accident just in time around 2:30 a.m. on early Sunday to help a man with a head injury that was bleeding and could have died on the sidewalk after a two vehicle collision. I applied pressure to his open head wound to stop the bleeding after an accident at S. 6th Street and W. Historic Mitchell Street in Milwaukee,  WI. I noticed that everyone else around were in panic mode or just froze at the time. One guy asked me to help out the injured man and I quickly acted and kept him alive. I believe he will survive, hojala?
His friends were yelling at him "Bebo" as an alias to get up. I'm glad to have helped him live another day!
Fire rescue arrived and they took over after a firefighter told me to leave, pinche guey. Another firefighter in charge chased witnesses away and was very rude to people. Lack of  professionalism by him. I did my deed for the day.
There was another injured person or persons inside a gray vehicle, but the man on the sidewalk needed help first.
Thought I was getting a story on site and got involved, wow! Kept my cool and I hope it really pays off with the injured man surviving," by H. Nelson Goodson, Hispanic News Network U.S.A.  :)

Update: Police say three people injured, two seriously after a red Acura ran a stop light and slammed into a Toyota. A 21-year-old man driving the Acura who fled the scene of the accident along with two passengers later surrendered to police after 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. He is facing several charges, driving with a suspended license and felony hit-and-run.
Also good news, Noel Luciano, aka, "Bebo" survived and is being released from the hospital and going home, according to Facebook postings on Monday.

No comments: