Friday, January 24, 2014

La Barbie Grupera Distance Herself From Caballeros Templarios Druglord Father

Melissa Plancarte Bustos, Enrique Plancarte Jr. and Enrique Plancarte Solís, aka, "Kike"

Daughter of Caballeros Templarios druglord speaks out and distance herself from her father in her Facebook page.

By H. Nelson Goodson
January 24, 2014

Mexico - On Thursday,  Melissa Plancarte Bustos, also know as "La Barbie Grupera or La Princesa de la Banda" distance herself from her father Enrique Plancarte Solís, aka, "Kike," one of the leaders of the Caballeros Templarios drug cartel in Michoacán. The Michoacán Community Self-defense Security Forces (MCSSF) who have been fighting the Caballeros Templarios have alleged that Melissa's father has helped finance the singing careers for both his daughter and son also known as Kike Jr.
Melissa on Thursday wrote on her Facebook (FB) page that "There have been very difficult days, not only for me, but for many Mexican nationals, and I desire for such conflicts to get resolve soon and there is peace in our country, however I do not consider myself able to issue an opinion about the complexity of the situation beyond my professional career.
"I have been the target of attacks by various publications, which some of them have published many inconsistencies. I do not care to judge their ethics or professionalism, since my main interest is to set my position straight about my musical career, which I started several years ago and have always stayed away from scandals and problems. I have worked on my career with great effort and I have managed step by step to accomplish as any person knows, that it has been a transparent and honest effort. I am very dedicated to making music with all my heart, and I think that the focus of the media and people involved in the conflicts in Michoacán should not include my music and my career that I have nothing to do in this matter. My country needs to resolve matters of great importance, I am sad to take so much space with this type of notes.
"With respect to my father, naturally I love him, but I should not be the one to judge him nor should I judge him. I am not responsible for his actions and will not take any fault for his actions. I am not involved in any matter that has been alleged, my world, my dream and my passion has been music and I long dedicated myself to my studies, my singing career and can not be associated to acts I am not responsible or a part off."
Melissa's father helped create the Plan Record Entertainment recording label to launch his daughter's and son's, Enrique Plancarte Jr. singing careers, according to the MCSSF. The MCSSF is also asking the Mexican government to look into the finances and income generated by the siblings to see, if they are associated with the Caballeros Templarios criminal organization.

No comments: