Friday, July 19, 2013

Second Chinese Victim Electrocuted While Charging iPhone 4

Man remains in coma after being electrocuted while charging an iPhone 4.

By H. Nelson Goodson
July 19, 2013

Beijing, China - The sister of a man who was allegedly electrocuted while he used an iPhone 4 says, that her brother remained in coma after being electrocuted on July 8, the Daily China reported. Apparently, he was using a third party USB charger when the alleged incident occurred. 
The sister said, that she heard her brother Wu Jaintong, 30, of Beijing scream after he was shocked. She immediately unplug the phone while getting shocked herself.
On July 11, Ma Ailun, 23, a former flight attendant of Xinjiang in Changji, China was fatally electrocuted while she answered a call on her iPhone 4 as it was charging. Ailun was also using a third party USB charger.
Apple officials are investigating both incidents.

No comments: