Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rendon Elected To The Racine Unified School District

Wally Rendon

Racine voters once again elected Rendon to the Racine Unified School District.

By H. Nelson Goodson
April 1, 2014

Racine, WI - On Tuesday, Racine voters elected Wally Rendon to the Racine Unified School Board (RUSB). Rendon wrote on his Facebook account, "Results are in and that said, I want to thank all the Racine citizens who voted for me and with your support, I was elected back to the Racine Unified School Board. 
I will do my best to make a positive difference and work with teachers, administrators and the rest of the school board members to provide the best education possible for all our RUSD students. 
Again, gracias everyone."
Rendon is one of the organizers of the Racine Mexican Fiesta and a retired Racine Police Officer.

No comments: